Saturday, April 12, 2008

First Humor Post

I've been remiss. When I started this blog, I said that I was interested in many areas, including humor. Somehow, though, I haven't posted any yet. Been too busy with politics and global warming.

OK, here's the latest from the alt.humor.jewish Usenet newsgroup:
          One Day at Ben-Gurion International Airport

A man arrives at Ben Gurion International Airport in Israel with two large bags. A customs agent stops him, opens one bag and finds it full with money in different currencies.

The agent asks the passenger: "How did you get this money?"

The man says: "You may find this hard to believe, but I traveled all over Europe and went into all the public restrooms that I could. Each time I saw a man pee, I grabbed his organ and said, 'Donate money to Israel or I will cut off your balls."

The customs agent is stunned and mumbles: "Well...it's a very interesting story... What do you have in the other bag?"

The man says: "You would not believe how many people in Europe do not support Israel ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment